- Hosts Trish and Tony Reay offer you a warm welcome at their B and B Guest House in Hythe, Southampton. The Four Seasons Bed and Breakfast has 10 comfortable, clean rooms and is open all year.
- The accommodation includes a comfortable lounge area which has been recently decorated and has a Freeview TV, DVD and Video players and a good stock of films and board games. There is also a Wi-Fi system, which provides free access to broadband throughout the guest house.
- Full English or Continental Breakfast is served from 06.30 on weekdays and 08:00 at weekends in the dining room where you will find a variety cereals, bread, yoghurts and fresh fruit. Guests can also cater for themselves before the kitchen opens or later in the day using the toaster, microwave, kettle and fridge/freezer in the self-service kitchenette area.
- The bedrooms vary in size; There are 4 single, 3 twin, 2 double and 1 family. Some have en-suite, others have separate facilities. All rooms have wash basins, Flat screen FreeView TV's and well stocked hospitality trays. There are no rooms on the ground floor.
- Smoking is not permitted in the building, for the safety and comfort of all guests. However, there is an open seating area in the garden where smokers can light up and relax.
- There is a large private car park next to the building which will accommodate 12 vehicles. There are approach lights and CCTV for added security.
- Hythe is an excellent spot for a holiday or break. Please take a look at our Local Area page.
- The New Forest National Park lies to the west with its beautiful, ancient woodland, open heather-clad commons and rich variety of wildlife including the famous ponies and red deer. Hythe is one of the Waterside Villages on Southampton Water. There is a ferry across the river every half hour with a short, free bus link to the centre of Southampton and the West Quay shopping mall.